We help Cities and Counties with strategic planning, operational improvement and building healthy teams. Our background in wireless communications allows us to provide strategy, planning and technology solutions to aid communities, especially rural and disadvantaged areas.
Broadband wireless services can have a tremendously positive impact on rural communities including aiding improvements in:
- Economic development to grow jobs, attract businesses and facilitate the work at home “gig-economy”
- A more robust healthcare delivery and access
- Advanced agricultural technology to reduce irrigation and limit pesticides to areas of highest need
- Education so students to access school applications for homework and research after school
- Overall enjoyment of the Internet for WiFi calling services and Video on Demand (Hulu, Netflix-type services)
At InnerComm we help communities plan and implement affordable and robust wireless broadband services with the following services:
- Business Modeling: We help Counties and Cities determine the financial viability of wireless rural broadband technologies and systems; this work includes breakeven analysis, revenue forecasts, customer penetration estimates, operational costs and infrastructure costs
- Infrastructure Planning: Development of infrastructure solutions and comparisons of options including RF planning and propagation mapping to show potential broadband access & coverage.
- Spectrum Planning: We provide planning around wireless spectrum options for communities including 3.5GHz EBS spectrum, use of TV White Space (UHF/VHF), 900MHz, 5.8GHz, 18GHz licensed bands and WiFi. Our knowledge of key spectrum options helps communities leverage the best spectrum to solve their needs. Even mountainous areas like West Virginia can greatly benefit from the new TV White Space spectrum option.
- Service Provider Planning: Each network requires a local ISP services firm to deliver day-to-day operations. As part of our planning we develop local service provider operating criteria and minimum services for billing, installations, network management and ongoing quality of service to citizens and businesses.
- Grants and Funding Planning: We assist in the development and tracking of grant programs that are needed to offset the difficult financial hurdles of broadband in rural areas with low populations.
With a background at AT&T and Verizon and years of experience designing and building wireless rural broadband networks, we are well suited to help rural communities make the best decisions for how to advance their communities using broadband technologies.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org