Because we help so many Cities and Counties at an operational level, we know where to look to help local governments create efficiencies, save money and increase revenues. Our team has decades of work in day-to-day local government operations and business management. Because of that experience, we are able to help local governments find opportunities for creating both cost reductions and discovering new revenues.
InnerComm helps local governments review and alter existing processes, systems, vendors and structures in order to reduce time and improve operations and service delivery. Because local governments are so busy serving citizens day-to-day, they oftentimes lack the time and focus to take a new look at internal processes and systems….to see how things can be changed or improved to reduce costs. InnerComm works with Cities and Counties in a number of ways to help find and act on savings opportunities:
- New or alternative processes that can save time and reduce staff efforts
- New software or capital purchases that can reduce outside costs or staff time
- New vendor management strategies to help reduce costs
- New operating procedures that streamline systems and improve citizen engagement
One example of this service is in the area of natural gas utilization. InnerComm works with local governments to monitor, negotiate, price and implement reduced costs per therm by leveraging the competitive natural gas marketplace.
Through a “budget check-up” process, InnerComm helps local governments find new ways to increase revenues. We work with legal, finance and other teams to create new revenue options for Cities and Counties:
- Review and re-negotiate outside contracts that impact revenues
- Review and adjust fees so they are market-based and cover basic costs
- Implement new technologies that create additional revenues
- Insure that land and other resources are yielding the proper financial results
- Insure that values and taxes are assessed in a fair manner
One example of this service is the oversight, management and marketing of government owned buildings, water towers and cell tower assets. Through properly inventorying assets, reviewing leases, overseeing installation and marketing and negotiating attachment fees, government agencies can maximize the revenues associated with these assets. Our background in cell tower consulting and wireless engineering offers a unique and powerful advantage to the local government entity.
We offer both fee-based and contingency-based services to help you take advantage of revenue and cost savings opportunities. For more information contact us at 678-833-4310 or email us at email@example.com