“And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.”
1 John 5:14-15 NLT
Since our faith is part of our entire being, prayer, reflection and solitude should be a key element to how we approach our whole life – not just Sundays or selected times of life. The Bible teaches that we are to “pray unceasingly”….in other words, to abide with Him and commune with Him in all things.
Our challenge is that we tend to get into “business-mode” and adopt the rules of the world from 8:00 – 5:00. We get so entrenched in effective man-made systems and habits that we simply forget to include God in our business lives.
Prayer changes that.
InnerComm helps businesses and ministries by:
- Praying with the business owner to spur their own intimate journey with God.
- Helping teams and leaders find and experience regular times of rest, quiet and solitude.
- Encouraging and helping business owners pray for their employees, vendors and customers.
- Praying with business owners about challenging issues and key decisions.
- Helping them experience listening & contemplative prayer where we go to God to get to know Him and hear His heart.
As the business leader or an entrepreneur, you can best lead your organization by being rested and mentally ready, by praying for wisdom to know God more intimately and by praying for your team.
We’ve written a white paper entitled Integrating Prayer into the Fabric of Your Organization, that we hope helps you discover more ways to shepherd your organization by praying for its many aspects.
Mark Batterson is quoted as saying:
“We shouldn’t seek answers as much as we should seek God. If you seek answers you won’t find them, but if you seek God, the answers will find you.”
“If your plans aren’t birthed in prayer and bathed in prayer, they won’t succeed.”
Contact us if you and/or your team would like to consider making prayer a more central element of your business life.