Important Questions to Ask
QUESTIONS you should be able to answer yes to….
If you lead local government at the staff level or council / commission level, you should be able to answer a few key questions about how your local government is functioning.
- Do you know if you are “winning”? How do you measure your success?
- Does everyone know where you are going – the large goal?
- Do all leaders have sharp clarity on strategy and key objectives?
- Do you have regular business communication framework to update and share progress?
- Do you have a consistent way that all leaders identify, clarity and track success?
If you are new to elected office or a leader desiring clarity of goals, commitments to deliverables and common focus and you lack a YES to any of the above, give us a call to talk more.